Seriously, on June 17, 2014, I met an Angel at the Vitamin Shoppe in Cedar, Texas. Carolyn was her name (immediately when she told me her name, I thought of my oldest living friend), Carolyn E., I have known her for over 35 years. Knowing this about her name, immediately gave me a sense of trust. By the way, I had been pondering calling my friend, Carolyn for over the past a week and she called me 2 days later, on June 19th, before I had an opportunity to call her. This is interesting you must admit.
However, Carolyn, the Angel was a beautiful organic, tall, slender, light hair white woman she appeared to be around my age. This angel spoke with the most beautiful and poetic stutter, it was beautiful to witness the calmness and patience she displayed with it. She also reminded me of talking with my cousin (Velma), when we were very young kids. This experience was amazing, because I had asked God for a miracle that morning, and I believe she was that miracle.
In addition, I had a conversation with my friend Linda D., a few days before and she shared a story with me about when she met an Angel over 20+ years ago. Wow, all this is amazing, talk about feeling blessed. I am going to share a few highlight of that conversation, with the hope it bless you.
She approached me while standing in line to pay for the items I was purchasing.
- She began our conversation by mentioning, she had a friend who had cancer.
- She asked, if she could pray for me and of course, I said yes.
- She did said something to me about sensing FEAR upon me and that I should get rid of it, as it can’t hurt me and it had no power over me. In that moment, I immediately knew that God was there. As I had stated to my sister ½ hour earlier, that all of these medications prescribed and or given to me is starting scare me.
- She stated, she was the only believer of Jesus in Christ in her family.
- She stated, "You are God’s child and adopted by Jesus with full benefits of God, My Father.
- She stated, that I should trust the Voice of the Holy Spirit and what the Holy Spirit speaks to me. I shared an instruction that I received from the Holy Spirit. She stated, that's the Holy Spirit is our teacher, leader and guider; He has given you peace. I felt an overwhelming sense of peace while she was speaking. Also, this was my 3rd confirmation, I was on the right tract with moving on the directions of the Holy Spirit.
- She stated, you should speak “I don’t receive that” when something doesn’t agree with me. Because I am known for, and have taught many others to speak the same (I don't receive that),
I knew in that moment, there was any residue of doubt, I had to follow the voice on peace, The Holy Spirt on this Ovarian Cancer journey and my every other lift experience moving forward.
- Key Chain: she gave me her personal (she took it off her key chain); a key chain with the wording “All things are possible (see blog photo)” written on it and it has a mustard seed in the center. It was given to her over a year ago, an African American Minster she met at first encounter; he too told her, God told him to give to her.
She told me to “Hold fast to the confession of “HOPE”. She went not to explain why she preferred the King James Version of the bible.
I like the wording from this version: Let’s hold on to the confession of our hope without wavering, because the one who made the promises is reliable. (Hebrews 10:23 CEB)
- She told me to keep my thought on good things and she quoted Philippians 4:8 (Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.)
- She also quoted to me, " Faith comes by hearing the word, she said, many people think and preacher teach that faith comes by going to church faith and doing other things.
- She told me, “God cares about you".
- She said, "God want you to Ask Him for what I want." And that I should be like a little girl when she on her Daddy’s shirts and say, “but Daddy” and then just tell God the why or reason I am asking?
- She said, God is going to be Glorified by my testimony.
- She ended our conversation telling me, “You are a very beautiful woman.”